m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Humming: Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden [Jerry Maguire Ost]
Dorothy Boyd: I was just about to tell you..that I love him. I do! I love him and I don't care what you think. I love him for the man he wants to be and I love him for the man he almost is. I love him Laurel, I love him. I love him!
~
Jerry Maguire: I love you. You... complete me.
Dorothy Boyd: Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello. You had me at "hello."
-

Oh!~ wasn’t able to sleep well recently! And today was worse.. erm.. have 'nightmare' again ok should be weird dreams.. aiyo! Why so many recently?

was on my way to attend a sec sch gathering i guess, remembered it was somewhere near geylang? [think of durian too much i guess] but the area felt was somewhere with not much vehicles, much serenity.. forgot much of the details but soon was making my way home with a free drive from.. a friend A, [soooo weird! havent been contracting with him after sec grad? & i dreamt of him?] he was driving soooo fast as we were on some highway & right after i commented 'erh i think better slow down abit' he crash into those long vehicle & everyone on car flew out..
then i had those out-of-body experience? i saw my gal friend died! 2 guy friends unconscious but still alive-feeling.. & when i float back to where i flew to.. ok.. i was unconscious in critical danger.. then i woke up!
Oooh ok.. strange enough when i was experiencing the out-of-body encounter i didn’t feel scare if i am dead or not.. hhahaa.. sooo weird~ is there really life after death? erm.. i don’t think soo.. & sometimes i wondered.. why on earth pursuing our dreams, goals.. but to realise everything will be over when u are dead.


Sunday, June 20, 2004
woh! woke up with a 'nightmare' ok not that scary eheee but weird.. & ache all over my back. Yes back, the back of my hand, shoulder blade, body. i need to roll to my side & sit up before getting of my bed! hoohoho.. ok not due to the after-dream effect but the free kickboxing given @ heartland maLL. free!? yup coz they are trying to publicise their new shop there. went with sisters & they dont feel that ache! only a little? oooh..

the nightmare~ ok not scary but weird..
remembered the place was a new place in my dream & sorta working @ the moment. was working on some voice recording with my sis's friend - weird! lets named him Q. There was a time when we were doing other stuff but left the recorder to continue recording although there's nothing to record anymore & some pplz later commented that they heard something weird from the recording which i didnt manage to hear them in the dream..
soon after some weird stuff happened, & Q's mum seems to get possessed was screaming @ me & my sis chasing us to get out of the place! wasnt giving much attentions to that as i was still working on my stuff, but soon the situation got out of ctrl & i was on my run! ok.. should be jumping off the stair from the top step to the last, but the stair dont seems to end!
hehehee kinda make me recall when i was still a little kid, i love to jump down from the top step the to last step & i actually can! hahaa! but with the railing support of coz!
hahaha read from magazine, website etc that such dreams of running-away are common, sorta reflected the dreamer is running away from something in real life? i wonder what am i trying to run away from subconsciously..

woh! kickboxing in real life & running in dreams are making me super archie! =|



sLeep zZzzz @ 00:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..