m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Friday, June 04, 2004
Hoobastank - The Reason
i've found a reason for me, to change who i used to be
a reason to start over new, and the reason is you
i've found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know
a reason for all that i do, and that reason is you
-

was a fatty buzzy bee this week..


Thursday, 03 June, 2004
Yes! Today is my sis big day!! she had been bz for mths and can sensed that it is really a tiring/expensive stuff to have a wedding dinner. used to think that everyone should have a grand wedding dinner at some hotel ballroom when I was younger but as time goes on, felt that it wasn’t a ‘need’ especially after seeing how tired/bz my sis had gone through planning her wedding dinner. I wonder if I will have a dinner next time.. =P

mY Itinerary:
0710: wake up!
0745: ArrivaL of Groom & Brothers/ Fetching of Bride
a tradition is to get past the obstables set by ‘sisters’ & giving them some ‘red packet’ before letting the groom fetched the bride over to his hse. thus had some fun bullying the groom kkekee. qns was set last min & I only remember a few. ‘what was the bride wearing on the 1st date’, ‘where is the place u 1st gave a rose to the bride’, ‘say i love u in 5 diff languages’. simple yet difficult. I don’t think I remember what he/me were wearing on my 1st date, especially after soooo many yrs for some couples. ok I don’t really have a 1st date! booo... =P

0830: photoshot @ PooLside
1200: Buffet Time!
Yummy yum!~ was starving till the food came!~

1300: ArrivaL of Bride & Groom for tea ceremony..
1600: Clear uP the mess
1730: get ready & make our way 2 hoteL
1930: heLp ouT @ reception corner
ok we were LaTe OMG!!~ so paiseh.. we tried our best to reach there on time but Murphy’s Law states that something will always go wrong =P [quoted from zm] & I agree with this law completely. shits happened which is just simply not within our control! it just happened!

I believed my sis’s day wasn’t that good due to some incident from one of her conversation with her friend & from her expression I can truly understand how she felt coz I had gone through that experience before too but everything is ok in the end & she is now happily roaming ard melbourne with my brother-in-law =P

used to have the ‘its just another wedding dinner’ thoughts when I was attending others' wedding dinners. but the feeling is totally different when it’s ur family member the one on stage cutting the ‘caKe’, pouring the champagne..
I will miss her presence in my daily life.


Saturday, 29 May, 2004
CooL!!~ had a wonderful night cycling trip with my friends! it was years since i last cycled. YearsSs! since i move into my current place, i had stopped cycling. cycle from hougang to TP daily? nono~ also stopped my night cycling coz my night cycling kakis, sally is staying at tampines. booo myself for being so directionless! else we can just meet up at someplace first?!

InitaL Itinerary:
1900: meet up with Fabian @ EasT coasT Mac for bike collection
2000: meet up with experts [Kenny, marcK & friends, neLson, zhiChao]
       : make our way to esplanade
2100: relaxing @ Esplanade~
2200: dinner @ Lau Pat saT
0000: adventure @ mT Faber
0400: supper @ geyLang *droolz.. yummy durians!*
0600: sunrise @ EasT coasT
0800: breakfast @ Mac
0900: hOme sWeeT hOme~~

hohohoho!!~ fabian, sis, kT & me weren’t that lousy! thus we all aLways ahead of our initially planning. hoooray!~ more night cycling pls~~

ActuaL Itinerary:
1930: met up with Fabian @ EasT coasT Mac for bike collection
       : roam ard east coast beach
0800: met up with e experts & make our way to Esplanade
2200: snacking @ Lau Pat saT
2300: adventure @ mT Faber
0200: supper @ West coasT Prata staLL
0500: back @ Esplanade
0600: sunrise-viewing @ bedoK Jetty
0720: breakfast @ Mac
0900: hOme sWeeT hOme!~

1st Time Achievements:
» cycled past the lovely cozy bay
many ppl had talk abt it before & the place is soooo nice with those blue lightings along the riverbank. the feeling of cycling across the bridge is great~
» cycled for the distance of 55km approximately
woh!~ didn’t notice that we had actually cycled for such a great distance! 137.5 rounds in stadium?
» cycled overnight w/o going home to zZzz @ unearthly hours? [0300-0400]
last time own a bike thus can cycle home anytime, anywhere!
» watched sunRise!~
aLways thought sunrise @ ard 0600++ actually it was ard 0700! arghz aLways thought i had missed the sunrise when i woke up @ 0600+ last time and no determination to stay awake for sunrise when i am rotting in the chalet/bbq pits.

always felt great to cycle @ night, enjoying the breeze, away from the crowded/noisy streets of vehicles n pplz. ok I am a romantic-idiot, weekends’ nighttimes are the time when couples spent their romantic moments under the shadows of the swaying trees along the beaches, riverbank along esplanade. however saw something weird, is there any indication of the distance between one couple from another? Hahah.. the couples were reaLLy evenly spaced! What a strange sighting & I am not the only one in the cycling team to notice it! Hhee *ponder ponder*

the place was so crowded with pplz and performers, thus we forgo the idea of staying and made our way to Lau Pat saT!~

took a little break enjoying our usual satays & chicken wings.. had long forgotten when was the last time I fixed my butt on the chairs of those satays stalls.. enjoying a little starry view.. among those tall buildings…

soon, I realised my gears were a little faulty especially when changing gear while paddling my way uphill and sometimes can spell trouble! soon, we were @ the foot of the mighty mT Faber and the 4 of us failed our mission to conquer it! obediently, we pushed our bikes up the slope and met up with the experts whom said the fun had yet to come! woohoo.. my aching legs..

experts were getting ready at the little ‘driveway’ and the novices cheered happily for them. zoom »» lost sight of them. piggy me wanna try the thrill of dashing down & up the slope but within spilt seconds, piggy had her foot on the ground again =P

at the submit, cloudies were hiding those stars in the sky but it cant hide the magnificent view formed by those red lights on the buildings [erm what was it called? cant seems to remember it] & lamp lights. the city seems familiar, a scene from ‘lilo n stitch’ where stitch was building up a miniature toy city but to end it with his godzilla-behaviour. =))

as times goes by, the clouds were slowly making their way to another destination, stars were winking @ us happily. too bad I know nuts abt astrology though I am v.interested in it, else might be able to spot some zodiac signs! a great place to enjoy meteor rain if there’s any but with crowded pplz squeezing ard here n there might not be that great afterallz =P

had a little change of plan. though we didn’t have our durian feast @ geylang to drive marcK crazy, we went to the famous West coasT Prata staLL that is patronize by many nus students. was only the 2nd time I went there to eat prata coz west coast is way out of my normal routine.

ordered teh talek & nikki’s special: egg, cheese & potatoes fillings!!~ woooooh!! With curry dips… simply marvelous! YummYYY!!! Recuperate my legs while chatting for quite some time before we set off for our sunrise.

cycling ard spore on road w/o much ppl/vehicles on the street at unearthly hours was really fantastic!! especially along the stretch from esplanade to cozy bay, the cool breeze on the face and I no longer felt the aches on my legs anymore! only along that stretch though, was it the breeze or my sub-consciousness?

Upon reaching east coast, had decided to settle down at bedoK Jetty and was heaven on our side? the place were filled with pplz fishing ard and all seats were taken up at a glance but we found a seat which was the nearest to the sunrise @ bedoK Jetty. for that hour over there, saw the changes of the clouds & sky from dusk to dawn and it was magnificent!! was so amazed by the works of nature. do u guys agree?

And our journey ended with a macdonald breakfast @ stoned all the way back home. really didn’t regret not dating z-monster for one night =)) I guess the company is very impt too! *not in any order* thanx to marcK, Kenny, neLson, zhiChao, Fabian, Sis, & kT for making the trip possible. more pls hhhehehehe.. explore diff places in spore @ night =)



sLeep zZzzz @ 09:58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..