m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Humming: John Secada - Just Another Day
I, I don't wanna say it
I, I don't wanna find another way
To make it through the day without you
I, I can't resist
Trying to find exactly what I miss
It's just another day without you
It's just another day
-

Warning! FoLLowing fLashs are rating NC16..
zZz: I/C pls~

Personally i loved Madness Combat the mosT!
dont u think the cute pillowman behind swaying away is soo funny with the cute music! sound like TP chicky song.. or it is?!
» Marsh-Mellow-Madness
» Madness Combat
» Madness Redeemer
» Madness Advenger



sLeep zZzzz @ 22:54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..