m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Humming: Geri Halliwell - Calling
The moon is high on me and you
Is my message breaking through?
Darkened skies that once were blue are falling
So hear me now
-

oH.. i am really born to be an OwL, i can easily immune to stay up wide awake till unearthly hour doing my stuff then to wake up early in the morning! haaa, even my mum told me that i am the naughtiest kid among my siblings, always wide awake during unearthly hour & zZzz like a piG during daytime when i was a baby! hehehee sO my 'earLy' sleeping time is cultivated since young!
hooOoo! hOpe that i can drag myself out of bed if there's any canoeing session in a few hours time! buT i am still sOoo wide aWake now!~



sLeep zZzzz @ 05:22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..