m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Humming: Kim Hyun Chul - Must Say Goodbye [Il'Mare Soundtrack]
Release me, I know the only way
To reach me, that is the way that it should be
So free me from all your memories
I know we must say goodbye
We must say goodbye

If you belong in this world
Then I know we’ll take the step to every road
Now alone, I realize you’re far ahead
Without knowing you were there still in my heart
I know we must say goodbye
We must say goodbye

Release me, I know the only way
To reach me, that is the way that it should be
So free me from all your memories
I know we must say goodbye
We must say goodbye

Can’t we belong in this world
Then I’m sure you’d take me to your every road
Just one thin, not realizing you were there
Without knowing you were there still in your heart
I know we must say goodbye
We must say goodbye

I know we must say goodbye
Must we say goodbye
-

yammy forgot her laptop on sunday night, thus joined my parent to meet up with her for dinner @ jurong point last night. i was earlier & i wandered into a vcd shop and i saw il'mare & butterfly effect!!!! WOOOOOOhhhhhhhOOOoooooo! i had been hunting for il'mare for quite long and i thought it had extinct but i managed to find it last night with butterfly effect for like $12 each. YippppppeeEEeeeeee!

- after watching butterfly effect [vcd version]-
to my HOOOOOoooorrRRrrooooooooOOoRRRrrrrrr!!!!!!
the vcd ending is different from the movie version! OMG!!!!!!! i think i preferred the movie version how!?!?!?!?!?!!? can i go back and change the disk to the version i want? do they have the movie-ending version?!?!?!!
differences
the main different is @ the point when we knew that evan was trying to use the video film that his parents had recorded coz he realised that the journals didnt existed in this round of changing fate. it’s the movie clip that is different!
@ first i thought erm, wasnt in movie maybe these were the scenes in the non-edited extended version?
coz the movie clip bought further back to the time when he's still the unborn in his mummy's tummy. but to my horror it ended there as his mum had a miscarriage and he was gone, thus everything he had done to change the fact had vanished. oooooooooohhhh!!!!! where's the clip that brought evan back to the little party @ his place and screamed at his little lover, kayleigh that later leaded to the different paths in lifes that didnt crossed each other as friends, lovers? he can only send his blessing to his lover deep in his heart when he saw her on the street but knowing that she wouldnt had known him as a friend or even lover?

i preferred the movie version coz @ least everyone is alive, though it's a torment that the guy cant be with that girl. but better than, the guy that didnt even existed before correct?
booooohoooo *teardrops*
the different endings had made me wonder if there's lotsa different endings for this story!



sLeep zZzzz @ 16:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..