m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Friday, November 26, 2004
Argh!!! today my 1 week anniversary with my sore throat, flu, cough, block nose!!!!!

and i was like super tired tonight and my ride home from ms can be VERY LONG on bus 70.. when i was like happily dozing off @ the back corner seats, thinking that the 1st thing when i stepped into my hse i will like go wash up and date with zMonster.. but.........!!!!
the 3rd groups of ppl that sat beside me is like sooooooOOoooo irritating!
KAOz! little boys [sec sch] trying to show off that their hp can play mp3 music?! duhz!!!!!!! like so kind of them to share their musicS with the whole bus of pplz.. shit! i got my own music for myself, i dont need urs.. go away man!!
i am soOOOooo irriated that i am so wide awake blogging now!



sLeep zZzzz @ 23:32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..