m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Thursday, March 10, 2005
*beep beep* a sms alert
someone stirred from bed and woke
and i made my way to zzzLand for my date with zMonster..

what do ppl do when they were drunk? i had seen/heard different scenarios from my own/friend's experiences
- concussed
- pouts nonsenses, secrets
- start a fight
- puke and etc..

but 1 interesting experience was added in the list..
the sms alert @ 0300++ was actually from my hp which i thought is from someone else and i only saw the sms when i woke up later of the day. it read 'I!m drunk'

oops, was my friend in such a drunken state that his eyes cant cooridinate well with his finger and sms me instead of his friend for help. ok, its quite incredible to be able to sms in a drunken state already =P
does he really need my help? erm, well i dont think so, coz the probability of drinking alone is low, plus i believed he should have enough $$ to take cab home =P but if he really need my help then *ooPs* so sorry, i saw the sms many hrs later =X he should had called me instead coz my ringtone is much much louder then sms alert..



sLeep zZzzz @ 17:02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..