m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Friday, March 25, 2005
my comm skill sux, my interview sux, my english sux...

went for an interview with v through 'recommendation' from v's friend, during the interview, they were trying to tell us how good our future will be if we joined their company. how family is their company with no politics. how many things we can learn working in their company..
they gave me the feeling that we are both super programmer that they were trying their means to pull us in, well of coz they are in need of ppl now to develop some system urgently but only 1 person will be selected.
however, they cant give us our expected salary stating some blah blah reasons. and from our info, their salary range is SO much lower then what a fresh grad can get now.

okie, i am lazy for interviews, thus i am actually considering to join the company if they are able to give me the lower range of my expected salary [which is higher than what they would give] and those normal std benefits which they didnt touch on during the interview. thus v email him for me on the benefits issue.

from the reply, the interviewer didnt touch on the benefits again, with a 'IF you are accepted'
- i thought v already enquired on the benefits, but no info on the benefits from the reply.
- they are wasting so much of their saliva to 'pull' us in but only to tell me 'IF i am accepted'. wth with the cap!

so much rants but i shall refrain myself to cont now.. *spitz*



sLeep zZzzz @ 00:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..