m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
did I mention before that I was struggling to accept t.a offer after my 2nd interview? Although they havent gave me the confirmation till last sunday.

1: company was dealing with online security payment stuff and etc which I had no knowledge on. [Online payment, dont play play, later any error I pay myself?!!]
2: sorta knew that J will be my in-charge even before I step into the company and J was the one that gave out stern, arrogant aura which I didnt like.
3: very english-speaking environment which I wondered if I will be able to understand their instruction as I might not be able to understand bombastic wordings.

but on the 1st day of wk,

1: I will not be dealing online payment as yet, coz was assigned to implement some web development system.
2: J wasnt arrogant or stern after all, he was patiently explaining how does ssl works for 2 hrs which will be beneficial to me in term of extra knowledge as I am quite interested in networking. Was quite information overloaded for a newbie but luckily there's written note by him while explaining to me.
3: they actually speak chinese! whahaa or izzit I’m the one that started conversing chinese with them =P and some other biz temp staffs were really funny! which make me felt at ease.

Though I was quite stressed over their biz flow coz it was quite confusing and I mixed up information quite often but give me more time to absorb them =)) I believed I should be able to know the flow by next wk =)))



sLeep zZzzz @ 22:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..