m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Thursday, May 12, 2005
I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bz recently that I didn’t blog the recent events that I wanted to blog… but today I am so damn PISSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I had worked for 1 mth already and I haven’t sign any appt letter. Best of all, other ppl had their pay cheque already and I had nothing due to the fact that mine is still under pending status. WTH.. But this is not the BEST of the BEST…..

Before going for the 2nd interview, I ask the biz manager how much will my pay be. Great he quoted me something and that was already so miserable low for me and nvm, I still took up the job….

Below is extract from email that I had sent to my friends..
2 days ago, the biz manager ask me to help me do some window update coz there’s some error and the tech guy that was doing the updating had gone hm already...
so during the updating time, he was telling me abt my pay thingy and the shittest part is something like that..

"actually the director want to see ur performance and judge ur salary but currently x.xk izzit okie for you, if it's okie should be able to get the cheque soon"

"huh.. after probation will have increment or not"

"have, base on ur performance.. must do gd gd ah.."

this is bullshit lor.. they want to judge my performance NOW and drag my pay if i am not okie with x.x?!! that time on phone he mentioned y.yk one lor.. somemore i free labour 1 month already..
Everyday ppl come and ask n ask n ask if i can rush out the system or not.. i mean i am already trying my very best with my super tight schedule to rush the system for them already plus I know nuts abt mysql, apache, php after contacting with only CF for 3.5yrs lor!!! THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY that I had progress for like 2wks into installation and coding!!!
He mean he want to judge my salary depending if i can rush out the system for them by the end of May then they give me my pay?!!! I am not freelancer lor!! later give me x.xk.. then probation increase my pay by $10? DAMN SHITTY!!!

Always say nice things until like cant be any nicer then give me all this shit!! i am determine to change job after launching this system.. shit man!!
-

lotsa friends had told me to leave the company if I don’t get the quoted salary…….. yes I also had that urge!!!!!!

Today, the biz manager brought me up to ‘chat’ with director.
Biz Manger – Director : “That time I mention y.yk to her but you mention x.xk. how abt this, we set as x.xk 1st then we judge accordingly to the performance.. how abt it?”
Then they both looked @ me if I am agreeable..

Biz manager tried to be a negotiator? *spitz* But when facing the director, WHAT CAN I SAY!!!!! The director knew that biz manager had quoted me y.yk! but I am still getting x.xk DAMN IT!

Then the direction was like hinting me that x.xk was @ least better than what I am getting from the previous company.. Yeah right!!! On per hr basics, I didn’t even get $1 increment!!!

I must be a real shrewd to survive in working society.. DAMN SHIT!!! BUT I’M NOT ONE AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sLeep zZzzz @ 17:07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..