m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Monday, June 06, 2005
Kay Teck, a guy that belongs to the extinct species and some ppl term them as dino. So kt had became my dino porkpork.. He’s really a good guy helping friends, most commonly will be on programming assignments and etc but towards me he needs another height of torolence.
I can be a real meanie, whinie, tigeress and more but he just took it as a pinch of salt =D

Thanx for cheering up my day when I am pissed.. “on fire” is crappy and I felt instantly cheered up with his crappiness.. and I need to hide my laugher/expression and had some internal injuries!


Thanx for sharing my joy when I manage to solve some bugs in the system.. whole screen of hopping turtles heheee..



A Pat on my shoulder, “Don’t worry, you still have me to support you, but we need to eat grass lah hehee”

he was there cheering me up during my shitty career journey, though he wasn’t earning much but hearing that from him is really comforting in those shitty scenarios.. I’m still in the shitty journey but hopefully I will be out of it soon. Don’t wanna stinked for the rest of my life manz!

Thanx for being there for me =D HappY 5th Anniversary!!



sLeep zZzzz @ 23:39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..