m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
i hate myself.. for losing temper at my loved ones.
was suffering serious moodswing recently and stress level was always way above 9/10. i got to win this battle soon.

guess i would be quitting my job soon, w/o a job on hand. was it a right choice? i dont know. i only knew if i dont quit, i will just rot my time away like what i did in h.s.a. i cant start my jobhunt now as i am still rushing for the completion of the system so i really hope everything can be done once and for all by this wk.

i really dread clinging on to a 9-5 job, i knew it since my days in sec sch but sad to say i was still a routine office worker since grad and i am getting really tired of it. but what other jobs are there for me?
life-saver? i havent complete my pool lifeguard course. swimming instructor? nah, havent had the chance to take up the course. crime scene investigator? got to waste 2 years as a neighbourhood policewoman? i'm not getting any younger. dive instructor? if i manage to get my 1st diving course started.

everytime i wanted to take the step towards my interest job, something is holding me back. the fear of incapability in the field that i am so foreign/lost touch with. "ppl will get more resistent to changes as they grew older" and i am slowly falling into such catergory for the fear to explore/expose new stuff get stronger and stronger as time passed by. i hated it, i really hate it. will i fall back to the endless loop over and over again? =(

anyway, got to know a lame joke today for sharing.
“There was once a matchstick who scratched its head. Then it died.”



sLeep zZzzz @ 00:50

4 Comments:

Blogger lovelychijmes said...

dun be despair!

Im just like you, fear of incapability as a secretary, but i forced myself to do it and get things done. I showed my humblenss and ignorant to all my seniors. I guess sometimes we just have to learn through the hard way. So...Be brave and cast the fear away. Face the challenges and fight the battle. I'd make you a better person. Remember, no matter how you do it, build your worth! Everywhere you go its the same.

We will win, right babe!?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger sLeep said...

thanx girl,

for ur encouragement!

currently no $$ to persue my interest job, still got to earn a little more but i am quite exhausted already =(

can i be diver instructor next time? heheee, think quite tough!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger kein said...

mei, don't feel down alright? It's perfectly fine to go after your ideals regardless of your age, don't let the norms of society hold you back from what you want to try.

At least you can say you've tried, and failed. Beats not even trying isn't it? :) jia you.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger sLeep said...

thanx kor, feeling better after venting my frustrations here heh! but moodswing had to predict =X

yeah, hopefully i can save up some $$ to persue my dream jobs! u also jiayou in ur network course and work! =))

Friday, June 17, 2005 6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..