m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Friday, June 17, 2005
Haha, I am glad to know that I wanna move out of this company, don’t think I will be a programmer any much longer in this company. Either I will be trained as a presale personale or an administrative staff.

someone were asking me if I am interested in preSale, didn’t know wth was that till he explained the jobscope of preSale to me. Basically it is like some sale ppl going to companies to promote their products. also commented that preSale can earn lotsa $$$ so i replied that my comm skill is lousy etc to let them know I am not interested in preSale.

during one of the training/meeting with a preSale personale for a new product the company is buying, manager introduced me as “zzz is the technical staff here and will be trained for presale” !!! I thought I mentioned before I'm not interested in preSale.

on another scenarios,
V ask me for company phonelist when he knew D had it [don’t he know that I just joined the company? I wouldn’t have the list if he himself don’t have it]
But I requested the list from D and pass it to V and V happily update it.
D knew the updated list was with V but he asked me to forward the list to the company staffs.
told V that D want to forward the phonelist to company staffs [from what I remember he say he will forward it] but he didn’t do it before his long holiday leave
SO D called and asked about the phonelist today and i told him I already informed V to forward the list but at the end of the conversation, it seems that I was assigned the job to forward the phone list.
D knew V had the list and will be coming back tmr, cant he called him to forward the list to us? great! I got to add every single email one by one to my email contact list!
i'm already so bz with my current system trying to solve errors and bugs, but i still need to do all these adminstrative stuff.

WTH!


*edited
i only knew V joined the company later then me after he quitted. but still, cant V and D get the list from each other?!! and spare me from being the 3rd party.



sLeep zZzzz @ 18:21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..