m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
I thought I will be bz like hell for the last few days @ ta.. but it seems like 2 guys will be doing the system interface and I am now like rotting piece of lard [coz I am piggy pig] Arghz! If I knew it would be like that, I would not request new company director to let me start wk on 11th Monday instead of 8th Friday!

Everyone seems to be in s.c.s why I am so unlucky to meet that stupid ediotic pm?!?!!!! Damn him.. else I think I will be happily working @ s.c.s with my friends and 1 of them is starting wk there soon though most ppl @ different location.

Maybe I should try s.c.s again one fine day and show that ediotic pm that I am someone with much capable to do something BIG! And its their lost to employ me in the future and not the past! *wah I so bhb.. puke*

*edited
when I thought I am rotting away like a piece of lard, the interface design is throw back to me… so I am bz again.. but starting new job on Monday is good too, finally I had a sys-free feeling on weekend! =D



sLeep zZzzz @ 15:34

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..