m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Friday, July 08, 2005
Today was my last day @ ta..

I thought i would be really glad to leave this place coz the working environment or should i say the company 'goals' was very much different from my jobscope and there's nothing much left for me to contribute to this company unless i changed my jobscope to what i am not that interested in.

was climbing up the stairs to my office and i had kinda strange thoughts/feelings that 'today i am still on my way to ta but next monday i wouldnt be here anymore'. though i was with the company for only slightly less than 3 mths but i had some sense of belonging to ta already.

was thinking of treating them famous amos cookie the night before but there wasnt any nearby stores for me to purchase but i was lucky! the nearby petrol station's ntuc was selling mini packed carbuary hazel nuts cookie and i bought it back for everyone =)

during these 3 mths, i am really bz with my wk @ ta and helping dad that at some point of time, i had the "i was having my retribution for slacking my time away @ hsa during the past 3 yrs that i dont had much time to even sleep now". but i was glad that i had slogged hard to get rid of my slacking lifestyle and i succeed! coz i was actually feeling weird that i had nothing to do for the last 20 mins in ta.

now, i felt that i was exposed to different life experiences in different company regardless of the length of stay which i felt its good to accumalate these experience along my way to my goal in the future.



sLeep zZzzz @ 23:37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..