m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
sms manager to inform him regarding my resignation last night, coz I was quite bz till I forgot to tell him during office hr. thus we had a chat this morn and its quite a nice one. He advised me on some of his past experience to let me know that I should planned what I wanna be next time and move on from programmer to other fields. Yeah I know that I cant be a programmer for life coz ppl can easily employ other programming experts from other country @ cheaper rate.

After the chat, told s about my resignation coz he will be the one taking over after I left. During lunch time, inform another 2 ppl that are lunching with me.

I began to type and print resignation letter but had typo in the initial copy and need a reprint but I forgot to take the printout and j [haven’t told her that I’m quitting] saw it and grinned @ me. so paiseh!!

Now I am thinking of buying on fri to treat them.



sLeep zZzzz @ 15:47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..