m ^. sLeepysLeep .^
Friday, July 22, 2005
durian feast @ bugis with h.s.a ex collegues.

was having bad sore throat in the morning but still decided to meet up with them as i was feeling better by evening. quite surprise with the no. of ppl present as i thought it would be only some closer collegues.
i dont have any special expectation from durian as long as the durian is not hard or tasteless, i will be very happy already =P *yummy*


was a happy sleepy pig on my way hm and manage to rot in front of tv for a while before preparing for my meeting with zMonster, then something 'creepy' happened.. was quite a strange flow of events actually.

0125: prepare to charge my hp
my hp was flat for the whole day and i dont normally switch on my hp during charging time but as kt would be coming over to my place to zzz @ ard 0300 after his wk, i would need to switch on my hp for him to contact me when he had reached my place.

0128: recieving incoming sms,
was waiting to start a game with cl initially but he had smsed me to inform me that his com had hang and was going to zzz. but i didnt know it till i swtich on my hp.

0128: recieving incoming voicemail,
i dont normally check out my voice messages as ppl dont leave voicemails nowadays especially when my hp when flat, ppl might get auto direct into my mailbox. didnt check voicemails for yrs but strangly i dont know why, i actually when to check if someone really left a voicemail for me.
i heard some classical music playing.. *gooosebumps* imagine my group of friend wasnt into classical music and in the middle of the night someone is recording classical music for me?!! someone must be playing planks on me, i havent really finish listening to check if the person left down any messages after the music coz i am too tired as the song must be damn long, after 1 min the song is still playing..
due to the short bundle-up charging cable that made difficulties in holding the phone near my ear, i switch on loudspeaker, imagine the dead quiet hse with the music playing from my hp.. -_-"

0130: beep beep, incoming voicemail..



sLeep zZzzz @ 01:59

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email Messages(smilies)
This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com! dozing ard..
Links:
» Kein
» YammY
» snOw whiTe taLes
» LittLe Twin sTar
» Lovely stOries..